- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
The days news, in one photo
Relevant right now
“Tell them whatever you like. But make it quick, Remus. I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for.”
sometimes I accidentally drink paint when I dip my brushes in my tea instead of the water, makes me wonder how much paint I’ve unknowingly consumed over the years. oops
This is done in koh-i-noor ink which is just fabulous to work with
Cas can be found here
I’ll probably do a few more. Let me know if you have any requests because I love doing requests
personally i kinda hoped naomi was going to keep talking about castiel’s history as an angel bc it sounds like he’s been a little shit disturber from the start
i bet he stepped on the fish
cas my child, please. big plans for that fi-
Cas sure is a hell raiser
did you just
omfg why are you doing this to me
who gave u the right
no matter how many times this gos on my dash i shall always reblog.
this makes me cry
why didn’t harry use the chamber of secrets when teaching dumbledore army? i mean, only HE could open the door?
because the giant basilisk skeleton might have been a distraction
if anything it sets the mood
hoechlin talking about dylan accidentally slapping him during filming
Bradley does the ASL ice bucket challenge (and nominates Katie) [x]